Does any of this sound familiar? If so, this eCourse is for You!
- There is a “good guy” and a “bad guy” in your divorce story and you’re very clear on who’s who.
- You feel guilt, anger, resentment, blame, regret or shame—whether you’re newly divorced or have been for a while.
- Most encounters with your Ex leave you feeling drained and like you need to protect yourself.
- You’re worried about your kids and their response to your situation.
- You're wondering what’s next for you and you're feeling overwhelmed.
- You're more than ready for practical tools you can use immediately to move forward and claim your new life.
- You want to rebuild your life with more peace, clarity, joy and intention but you’re not sure how to get started.
Divorce may not be what you would have chosen, but it’s your reality. Let me show you how to use it as the bridge to a better life. You owe it to yourself!
What Clients Are Saying:
“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the work you are doing. This is so needed. You are a gift!
Joy, Los Angeles, CA
“I am certain Deb’s work will continue to bless many as I have been blessed by it. This has changed my whole perspective in ways I didn’t expect and I not only have peace with the past but so much energy for what I’m creating next.”
Ellen, San Francisco, CA
“Thanks for the mind shift and for the practical tools. This is life changing!”
Don, Akron, OH
“Deb has a way of creating a different way of thinking about divorce that let me envision, and then create, a much better life for myself. My Divorce Recovery Kit allowed me to let go of the past and embrace my new life.”
Elise, New York, NY
“I would never have been able to get through my divorce as well as I did without Deb. Her empathy, caring and first-hand understanding of the pain of recovering from divorce comes through in the wisdom, tools and concepts she put into My Divorce Recovery Kit. It inspired me to take the challenge of using my divorce to grow and bring myself to the place I want to be.”
Linda, Corona del Mar, CA
How would it feel if you could:
- Use your divorce as a catalyst for transformation
- Find the gifts and blessings of your divorce
- Interact with your Ex with grace and ease
- Let go of your old “story” and create your next chapter with joy
Perhaps you think it’s impossible.
Let me assure you – it’s totally possible!
I should know, I’ve done it!
Back in 2005, I was going through my own messy divorce. I was wallowing in a toxic cocktail of blame, anger, regret, shame, loss, failure and judgment. When I was in the depths, I experienced a tremendous shift. It dawned on me that my divorce was providing me with all of the raw materials I needed to create my life the way I always wanted it.
What happened next was amazing-- I reinvented my life to include more joy, love and fun. Now, my Ex and I actually work together cooperatively and our kids are reaping the benefit. Best of all, I’m not only at peace when it comes to my divorce but I’m also grateful for all that I gained from the experience. The process I went through was so powerful and transformational that I felt called to put it to together to help others.
Let me show you how to transform your life!
I’ve created the five-part eCourse called My Divorce Recovery Kit to help you use your divorce as a launch pad to a life you love. I’ve outlined my step-by-step process for you in this five-part course.
Part 1: Transforming Your Relationship to Divorce
- The single most important factor that determines if you'll thrive or nose dive after divorce
- The latest "new thinking" on how to use your divorce to get on the fast-track to positive change
- What’s wrong with our current divorce culture and how to “re-frame” it for maximum healing and growth
- The four most common mistakes people make after divorce and how to avoid them
- Three easy and impactful “power” tools you can use immediately to change your life starting today
Part 2: Transforming Your Intentions
- The most destructive, and most common, post-divorce mindset and how to release it
- How to tap your secret “super powers” to move you forward
- How to transform any situation into an opportunity for your highest good
Part 3: Transforming Your Story
- If you are addicted to your “story” and how that could be holding you back
- How to revise your story into an empowering tale that inspires you
- The two most important tools you’ll need to reinvent your life
- How to the find the lessons and gifts of your divorce and use them to prepare for a successful relationship with your next partner
Part 4: Transforming Your Relationship with Your Ex
- How to spot the divorce energy drains and transform them into energy gains
- The most important thing you can do for your kids today
- How to maintain your peace, clarity and confidence no matter what your ex says or does
- In fact, if you are open to it, you will learn the three crucial steps to making peace with your ex
Part 5: Transforming Your Life and Moving Forward
- How to set “inside-out goals” that light you up
- How to use a powerful technique to make your dreams a reality
- A fun and easy process to make a plan for changing your life that really works
- And how to find more joy in what’s happening now even as you pro-actively move toward what’s next
What will you create next?
When it comes to divorce, we all tend to feel some degree of shame. We don’t go into marriage planning on it going down in flames—no matter how it ended, there can be a lingering sense of failure. In fact, when you tell people you’re getting divorced, the first response is usually, “I’m sorry.”
After my divorce in 2005, I felt caught in an unstoppable current of guilt, shame and anger. I never expected to be in ranks of the divorced and it left me feeling powerless, alone and out of control. On one of my darkest days, I had a realization. It hit me that divorce is like getting a life “do-over” only now I had more experience and wisdom to work with. While divorce is an ending, it’s also a beginning.
You have a choice about how you want to use your divorce experience. You have the power to reinvent divorce for yourself in a way that makes you stronger, happier and more peaceful.
If you’re ready to use your divorce as a springboard to your best life, I’m ready to help. I see you as a powerful creator who has all the inner resources you need to reinvent your life the way you’ve always wanted it to be. I developed this kit for you.
BUY NOW and SAVE
Try it Risk Free! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Buy now and you'll have a full 14 days to review the My Divorce Recovery Kit eCourse.
If you don't find it helpful, I'll give you your money back - guaranteed.
Here’s what you’ll get!
My Divorce Recovery Kit includes a five-part eCourse delivered via a link to your personal dashboard. You will receive a set of five videos with companion eBooks for each video that you can access from your computer, tablet or iphone. Content includes:
- Session 1: Transforming Your Relationship to Divorce
- Session 2: Transforming Your Intentions
- Session 3: Transforming Your Story
- Session 4: Transforming Your Relationship with Your Ex
- Session 5: Transforming Your Life and Moving Forward
For a Limited Time, I’m Offering Special
Promotional Prices on My Divorce Recovery Kit.
Invest In Yourself !
- (Regularly $150)
- Unlimited Online Access to Five-Part eCourse
- Full 14-Day Money Back Guarantee!
By helping yourself, you’re helping others.
For every order, I will donate 10% to EXTENDED FAMILY®, a nonprofit organization that offers financial assistance to under-served single parents and their children in need. It assists with necessities such as food, clothes, housing, transportation and medical expenses... in addition to expenses related to education.